Professional furnace sales, installation and repairs in Southern Maine and Seacoast New Hampshire
A new, high-efficiency furnace installed by P. Gagnon & Son can help you reduce your energy usage and lower your fuel bills by 30 percent or more—and make your home more comfortable, too.
Furnaces heat air and a blower fan pushes it through your home via a system of ducts. Today’s furnaces include variable speed capabilities, durable heat exchangers, microprocessor-based controls and high-pressure flame-retention burners designed to drastically improve efficiency while keeping your home warm and comfortable.
Available in gas or oil-fired versions, the furnaces P. Gagnon & Son installs have minimum AFUE ratings of 80 percent, depending on the type of system—many are much higher.
P. Gagnon offers a great selection of both oil and gas-fired furnaces, and our knowledgeable and experienced team can help you choose the right size and type of equipment for your home. We sell, install and service top-performing brands.
Thermopride Premiere Oil Furnaces
- Large, easily accessible inspection ports
- Sound- and vibration-absorbing blower mounts
- All controls enclosed in vestibule for safety
- 5-year Peace of Mind warranty
- 10-year Peace of Mind Plus warranty
Rinnai Direct Vent Wall Furnaces
- Significant energy savings
- Sealed combustion minimizes indoor heat loss and ensures safety
- Zero clearance from intake air
- Dependable, low-maintenance performance
- Up to 83 percent AFUE efficiency
Contact us to get our best price on furnaces. Installation, maintenance and repair services are all available.